I. Introductory provisions
- The “SYSDO attendance and access system” service (hereinafter the “Service”) enables the user to monitor the arrival and departure of persons to and from the area defined by the user and generates a statement of attendance of these persons on the basis of the obtained data.
- The user owns the HW unit, by means of which the persons register their arrival and departure. The data concerning arrival and departure of persons is transferred using the internet from the HW unit, which is located in a place determined by the user, to the server (data storage) operated by the Eurosat CS, spol. s r.o. (hereinafter the “Service provider”), where the data is saved to the database. All data identifying the person entering into the area defined by the user is located on the HW unit, specification of these persons is only presented to the Service provider under the identification chosen by the user.
- The Service user accesses the data concerning arrival and departure of persons through the web interface using the public internet (hereinafter the “Interface”). It demonstrates its identity when accessing the Interface using the user name and password provided to it by the Service provider on registration.
- The Service provider ensures that data on the server (data storage) will be archived for the Service user for a period of 24 months from the time it is acquired, the data may then be removed.
II. THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service provider undertakes to provide the client a Service consisting of activation of the account on the server (data storage), launch of data transfer between the HW unit and the server (data storage) and provision of authorisation data necessary for working with the interface.
- The Service provider will exert appropriate efforts to maintain permanent access to the Service, except for planned shutdown.
- The Provider undertakes to refrain from providing data about arrival and departure of persons to third parties without the Service user’s written consent, with the exception of cases when the law stipulates such cooperation.
- If the user cancels the Service or provision of this Service is suspended due to the user’s failure to meet its obligations, the Service provider is not required to provide access to older data from previous use of the Service to the user.
- The Service provider is not liable for outages of the Service, which originate as a result of outages of the internet connection or damage to the unit on the part of the Service user.
- The Service provider is not liable for potential damages caused by the user’s disclosure of authorisation data to third parties.
- The Service provider undertakes to provide access to the Service interface to the user after payment of the subscription fee. The scope of the interface services made available is specified during purchase of the subscription. The period for which access is provided is given by the duration of the purchased subscription.
- After expiration of the subscription the user is provided with access to the Service interface for an additional period of 30 days, however, only data obtained up to the subscription expiration date is shown.
- After purchase of a subscription for an additional period, access to the Service is renewed in the scope of the newly purchased subscription. It is understood that the newly purchased subscription commences running from the day immediately following the date of expiration of the previous subscription, even in cases, when a new subscription was purchased after this date.
- If the subscription was not extended/purchased within 30 days after expiration of the subscription, it is understood that the user is not interested in the provided service and it may be cancelled.
III. THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- The Service user undertakes to refrain from using any equipment or software, which would lead to disruption of the function of the Service. The user also undertakes to refrain from carrying out any action or using the Service so that it overburdens the Service provider’s infrastructure and/or the Service infrastructure.
- The Service user is aware that the Service is provided to it under these terms as the end user, and it is not authorised to provide this Service for payment or for free to third parties, without the Service provider’s prior written consent.
- The Service user changes its access password immediately after it logs-in to the service interface for the first time.
- By activating the Service the Service user agree with the terms under which the service is provided.
- The Service user is required to obtain the consent of the persons whose presence is registered by the SYSDO Service, if this is its statutory obligation.
IV. VALIDITY AND EFFECT OF THE CURRENT SYSDO OFFER
- The scope of the current offer and price of the Service may be changed or cancelled depending on requirements. Potential price changes and modifications do not apply to subscriptions purchased previously.
- In the event of any changes, the Service provider is required to inform the customer of these changes in a suitable manner. Information about changes is published at the address https://www.sysdo-motomon.com/ or http://wwwmotomon.com.